As a preamble, let me just say I’m a dunce when it comes to copying links and pretty basic website technological stuff. Of course I’m a whiz at the really complicated stuff 🙂
So, umm, anyway the delightful Simon Kewin (his blog is Spellmaking) sent me a Super Scribbler award and I am forthwith awarding it to five other sites that inform and amuse me most days of the week.
These are the rules :
* Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
* Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
* Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
* Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
* Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
It was hard to narrow it down to only 5 but without further ado these are my five bloggy friends. Please get to know them and love them:
Nicola Morgan/ Help I Need a Publisher blog– A wonderful & prolific writer with decisive opinions-so useful and fun in so many ways!
Justine Larbalestier’s blog Great YA writer, great blog
Debbie Ohi/Inky Girl – a wonderful source for all things to do with writing/illustration and the publishing world
Karen Kincy’s website– an up and coming YA writer. Can’t wait to read her books.
Donna Hosie/Musings of a Penniless Writer– because she makes me laugh and she writes her a** off
Thanks again, Simon!